Australian Gold Sunscreens (Australian Gold Review)
1. Australian Gold Sunscreen with Kona Coffee (SPF 30)
Australian Gold’s regular sunscreen comes with a broad spread of SPF ratings. This SPF 30 is packed with Kona coffee and acacia extract which is a potent antioxidant to nourish your skin while it protects it.This sunscreen not only safeguards your skin but also boasts a bronzer so you’ll get a subtle sun-kissed glow so you’ll get striking results while still looking natural.
Water-resistant for 80 minutes, this sunscreen is ideal for a day at the beach or lounging by the pool and you won’t need to continually reapply your lotion.Tweak the protection rating to your requirements and you’ll get a no-nonsense sunscreen allowing you to enjoy spending time outdoors without worrying about skin cancer.
- Broad spectrum protection from both UVA and UVB rays
- Subtle signature fragrance
- Acacia extract has powerful antioxidant benefits
- A few disgruntled users suffered allergic reactions from this sunscreen
2. Australian Gold Moisture Max Sunscreen with Aloe Vera (SPF 30)
If you’re looking for a straight-up sunscreen giving you plenty of protection while also moisturizing and hydrating your skin to prepare it for tanning, Moisture Max lives up to its name.Not only will your skin feel deliciously supple, you’ll also benefit from the cooling properties of aloe vera so you won’t suffer from any burning even if you’ve been out in the sun for hours.Broad-spectrum protection keeps both UVA and UVB rays from penetrating and damaging your skin.
Despite such hard-hitting protection, Moisture Max comes very keenly priced so there’s absolutely no excuse to skip the sunscreen.
- Condition and soothe your skin the natural way with this aloe-rich formula
- Mineral-based lotion is oil-free
- SPF 30 rating allows you to chill on the lounger without panicking about sun damage
- The signature fragrance is not to everyone’s taste so you might want to try before you buy
3. Australian Gold Botanical Sunscreen (SPF 30)
If you prefer applying your sunscreen with a spray, this Botanical Sunscreen from Australian Gold is one of the strongest formulas in a glutted segment. Spray a generous layer of this SPF 30-rated sunscreen and you’ll benefit from more than just protection against those ultraviolet rays…With eucalyptus, red algae and kakadu plum all high in antioxidants, you’ll get a formula laced with Australian botanicals so your skin gets a treat not a ravaging from the sun’s aging rays.
The only real niggle with this spray is the way the oil-free formula tends to dry your skin out rather too much.
- Eco-friendly formula free free of all major contaminants and irritants
- Packed with antioxidant-rich botanicals to enrich your skin
- Light citrus fragrance for a burst of freshness while you’re tanning
- Can dry and mattify the skin a little too much
Australian Gold Tanning Oil
4. Australian Gold Rapid Tanning Intensifier Lotion
If you need to get a tan in a hurry without looking orange and unnatural, what do you do? One pocket-friendly solution comes in the form of Australian Gold’s Rapid Tanning Intensifier Lotion which serves up a deep and even tan quick-smart. Along with the biosine bronzing agent, you’ll also get tea tree and aloe so you can keep your skin soft and supple not parched from sun damage.
As with any sun care product, you might be allergic to some of the ingredients of this formula so check carefully and consider a patch test first.
- Soothing tea tree and aloe vera to give your skin a burst
- Biosine complex to accelerate your tan the easy way
- Get noticeable results double-quick
- A few complaints about damaged packages so check carefully upon receipt
5. Australian Gold Dark Tanning Accelerator
If you want to give the natural pigmentation in your skin a helping hand, there’s no substitute for a tanning accelerator and Australian Gold smash a home run with this deep and dark gem. The formula is packed with Australian oils and plenty of vitamin E. Your skin will be drenched with moisture so it’s ideally prepared to take on a deep tan. The biosine complex leads to a rapid and intense tan that won’t look unnatural.
You’ll get a subtle but unmistakable smell of citrus from this lotion giving you a blast of freshness as you darken your skin the easy way.
- Biosine complex for dark tanning along with tea tree and vitamin E to bathe your skin with nutrients
- Fresh and understated tropical scent
- Smooth and luxurious lotion that goes on easily and absorbs rapidly
- A few users claim this lotion seems too watery
Australian Gold Bronzers
6. Australian Gold Spray Gel Sunscreen with Bronzer (SPF 15)
Australian Gold deliver a multipurpose beauty with this gel formula that works as a sunscreen with a bronzer onboard. The spray gel comes in a handy pump bottle so you’ll get the most mileage from your sunscreen. This is rated at SPF 15 but you’ll get far more than protection…The tea tree oil and kakadu plum in this formula are both antioxidants that can safeguard your skin from free radicals. Sunflower seed oil along with olive fruit oil ensure your skin remains perfectly hydrated to receive a tan.
The caramel bronzer gives you an on-the-spot glow that will wash out.Rich with a highly individual scent, this sunscreen bronzer is an unusual but highly effective offering from Australian Gold.
- Instant bronzer so you can get immediate results while allowing the sun’s rays to get to work
- Vanilla, coconut and orange scent is alluring
- Olive fruit oil and sunflower seed oil help to hydrate your skin wonderfully
- Take care if you’ve got sensitive skin and think about doing a patch test first to make sure
7. Australian Gold Cheeky Brown Accelerator and Bronzer
Do you like tanning indoors under the bed rather than out on the beach? If so, the indoor/outdoor Cheeky Brown is well worth popping on your shortlist. If you’re looking for a bronzer that doesn’t leave you looking unnatural and streaky, Cheeky Brown delivers. The vitamin-laden formula gives you a gentle but effective approach to tanning.
The bronzer is not over the top and the lotion works best as a tan accelerator so the end result is a quick and even tan that will have you looking like you just returned from a fortnight in the Caribbean.
- Works outdoors as well as under the tanning bed
- Cocoa dreams fragrance is striking without being overpowering
- Vitamins A and E help hydrate and prepare your skin
- Several dissatisfied customers received expired lotion so check the date upon receipt
8. Australian Gold Hot! with Bronzer
If you like the idea of giving your skin a burst of heat but you don’t fancy going all-in with a tingle tanning lotion, Hot! is the ideal compromise.Where many bronzers come on heavy-handed with the chemicals, Hot! is rich with aloe vera yet still manages to send your skin on a fast route to tanning.
Undercut with a subtle tropical scent, Hot! is a hidden gem in Australian’s Gold’s huge range.
- Hot formula giving you a jolt with no tingle
- Natural aloe-based dark bronzer for dramatic effects
- Coconut fragrance is gentle but powerful
- Proceed with caution if you have sensitive skin
Australian Gold Tan Extender
9. Australian Gold Moisture Lock Tan Extender
If you’ve put in the hours on the sun lounger or under the tanning bed, it’s only natural you’ll want to maximize your efforts.Lacing your skin with moisture is one of the easiest ways to ensure your tan takes effect quicker and lasts for longer.Unlike many sun care products, the fragrance is subtle and understated so you’ll get a burst of citrus rather than a chemical smell.
Take the time and trouble to treat your skin right and you’ll enjoy your tan for longer.
- Make your tan last for longer through fully hydrating your skin
- Scent is light and refreshing
- Vitamin E, natural Australian extracts and panthenol combine powerfully
- Some customers claim to have received a single bottle rather than the 3-pack advertised
10. Australian Gold Hemp Nation Tan Extender
The pure hemp seed underpinning this fantastic tan extender is THC-free so you’ve got no worries on that score.The key to staying power with tanning is to ensure your skin has plenty of moisture. The hemp seed oil, jojoba and shea butter combine wonderfully on this front. A blend of vanilla and tropical fruit extract helps to keep your skin supple and elastic while staving off signs of aging inflicted by the sun’s rays.
Vitamins B5 and E help to protect your skin further against the ravages of UV damage.
- HydraRich moisture-laden combination to keep your tan locked in beautifully
- Protect your skin against the aging effects of the sun
- Paraben-free and THC-free
- Patch test if you’ve got sensitive skin
Australian Gold For Face
11. Australian Gold Botanical Tinted Face Mineral Lotion
If you need to give your face a burst of color, why not opt for this tinted lotion from Australian Gold that’s gentle enough for most skin types while still delivering noticeable results? The natural formula is eco-friendly with no parabens, no phthalates and no oxybenzone either. The fragrance-free formula isn’t at all greasy so you can safely slather it on your face without bringing on an outbreak of pimples.
For a natural-looking blast of color and a nutrient-laden way to give your skin a treat, check out this botanical-packed mineral lotion at your earliest convenience.
- Green formula free of all irritants and contaminants
- Rich in botanical extracts and gentle enough to use on your face
- Non-greasy so you can use without fear of breakouts even if you’ve got sensitive skin
- Not the cheapest but currently at a steep discount
Australian Gold Aftersun
12. Australian Gold Aloe Vera Freeze Spray Gel
If you’ve burned yourself after too much time in the sun, this aloe-packed spray gel from Australian Gold might just save the day.If you don’t mind the intimidating scent, you’ll get a cooling and soothing blast that will make you wonder why you didn’t invest in this gel sooner.
With lidocaine for its numbing properties and aloe and spearmint combing to soothe, this spray is a must in any tanner’s arsenal.
- Spearmint relieves red or sunburned skin
- Aloe soothes and hydrates your skin
- Lidocaine in the formula for maximum clinical strength
- Scent is slightly overpowering
Australian Gold Sunless
13. Australian Gold Gentlemen Black Bronzer
The Gentlemen line from Australian Gold comes with premium packaging and packs quite a punch. This black bronzer ensures you’ll see results right from the get-go but you won’t need to endure a tingle lotion to achieve it. Your tanning will be accelerated and, as an added bonus, you’ll get fade protection for your tattoos built in.
- Tattoo protecting properties
- No tingle so works well for all skin types
- Instant black bronzer imparts near-instantaneous results
- Not cheap
14. Australian Gold Hardcore Black Bronzer
If you’re looking for even more striking results, Hardcore black bronzer is a smart choice. This lotion is designed for use on a tanning bed and you’ll get some bronzers baked in, too. Get the very most out of your tanning efforts with this formula. The secret to any lasting tan starts with hydrated skin and this lotion prepares your skin brilliantly.
For quick results that look like you’ve been on the beach not the sunbed, Hardcore bronzer is a must.
- Hemp seed oil gives your skin a welcome shot of moisture
- Enticing fragrance
- Dark bronzers give you a rich color without looking fake
- Pretty pricey
15. Australian Gold Deviously Black Indoor Tanning Lotion
Deviously Black is the first Australian Gold lotion containing DHA so you’ll get the tan of your dreams the easy way. As with all the best tanning lotions, a broad spectrum of nutrients in this formula ensure your skin stays soft supple and ready for a long-lasting tan. Scented and bringing you a hybrid natural and chemical solution, Deviously Black delivers on its promises.
- Natural bronzers and melanin with DHA for deep and lasting color
- Hemp seed oil, shea butter and aloe vera to nourish and moisturize your skin
- Mesmerizing oasis fragrance
- Not ideal for use outdoors
Well, you should now have a solid idea of what a vast array of sun care products Australian Gold offers and this is just the tip of the iceberg. Bookmark our site for all your tanning needs and come back soon. We’ve got a busy slate and plenty more coming your way so see you soon!