Eyebrow threading machines are becoming increasingly popular and have been for centuries.
They provide an alternative to waxing or tweezing, which requires more time and effort on the part of the person getting their eyebrows threaded.
Today eyebrow threading is commonly done for both men and women because it removes any type of unwanted hair from the brows quickly and easily with no pain!
In this post we will share our list of 4 best eyebrow threaders out there!
What is Eyebrow Threading?
Eyebrow threading is a technique that uses cotton or polyester threads to remove unwanted facial hair.
These two types of materials are strong, so they do not break when used for eyebrow shaping.
However the strength comes at the cost of being more difficult to work with than conventional thread because it can tangle easily.
Threading is a method of hair removal that people use to get rid of unwanted strands from their eyebrows, upper lip, and chin.
It’s done by pulling out the hairs in these areas with a doubled up length of cotton or polyester string which causes them to be pulled out at the root without causing any irritation on your skin!
The person who is threading the eyebrows uses their hands to twist the cotton or polyester threads into a double strand.
They then wrap this around an index finger and grab hold of one end with the other hand, pulling it taut.
With gentle pressure they use this doubled up string to remove hair from brows in much the same way as tweezing with tweezers.
If you want to try this unique eyebrow shaping technique for yourself, make sure you choose high quality threading tools .
Many of them come pre-threaded so all you have to do is attach the cotton or polyester string and begin!
This saves time because it means there’s no need to double up your own thread.
What is an Eyebrow Threading Machine?
Machines for eyebrow threading are used to shape your eyebrows by wrapping a piece of string around an index finger and creating tension.
The machine holds the string in place while you twist it, much like when you would use tweezers or hair removal cream for brow shaping.
The person who is doing the eyebrow threading will then take the string and use it to remove hair from brows by pulling in the direction opposite of hair growth.
This causes pain for some people, but if you are using high quality threading machines like those on our list below then they will be gentle enough so that there is no need to worry!
There are a lot of these machines on the market, but not all of them are worth your time or money.
We have taken it upon ourselves to test out many different models and brands before compiling our list below!
What Makes an Eyebrow Threading Machine Perfect?
There are a few things you will want to consider when choosing the perfect eyebrow threading machine for your needs.
Make sure it is easy enough to use so that anyone can pick it up and quickly begin shaping eyebrows without requiring extra training!
You also want an eyebrow threader that has a comfortable grip, as this reduces hand fatigue when you are using it for longer periods of time.
If the grip is uncomfortable then this can cause hand cramps, which will make your eyebrow threading less effective.
We have done our research and found seven best eyebrow threaders on the market today to recommend!
They vary in price so there’s something perfect for every budget without compromising quality or performance.
The Best Eyebrow Threading Machines
1. Waycom Ladies
This is a facial hair remover from Waycom that is perfect for those who want a high quality eyebrow threader without breaking the bank.
It comes with five pieces of string, so you will have plenty to keep your eyebrows shaped over time!
- The machine has soft and safe rounded edges which reduces pain while you are tweezing because it does not cause any irritation on skin.
- It is also ergonomically designed so it fits comfortably in the hand while threading, reducing fatigue.
- This machine is ideal for barbers and beauty salons because it has a sleek design that makes storage easy.
- It comes with an AC Adapter, but the cord length of about three feet means you can easily use this one while at your work station without having to worry about finding another power source!
- This Waycom eyebrow threader comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a one year warranty to ensure your experience goes well!
- The company even offers lifetime technical support if any issues arise.
- This gives peace of mind when purchasing the product because you know they will be there for you if something goes wrong.
- The kit comes with a charger, plus a box of some powder and a cotton bundle.
- It also comes with five pieces of string, which is ideal for keeping your eyebrows looking great.
- The kit weighs about one pound and it measures three inches by six inches by four inches when the cotton bundle is removed from the storage box.
- It should be noted that this machine produces quite a bit of noise while in use, so if you are using it in a busy salon or barber’s station then you will want to make sure others can hear their conversations over the noise it makes.
- This Waycom eyebrow threader is perfect for anyone who wants an easy and affordable way to shape eyebrows!
- It has great reviews online and we think that after giving this one a try, you won’t be disappointed!
2. Electric Body Threader
This machine does not cause irritation and has lasting results. It is a great choice for those who want to try eyebrow threading and it comes with five pieces of string.
- It has an ergonomic design which makes it easier to use than other machines while also preventing hand cramps or discomfort.
- This electric eyebrow machine is suitable for all skin types because the speed settings adjust based on how sensitive your skin is.
- The product is FDA certified and comes with a two-year warranty to ensure your satisfaction, making it an excellent choice if you are new to eyebrow threading or want something that will last for years without requiring replacements!
- Electro Cosmetic Threader
- This machine has adjustable speeds so whether your skin is sensitive or not this unit can adjust its speed to ensure you are comfortable while threading.
- It comes with five pieces of string and has a 100% satisfaction guarantee along with a one year warranty!
- This eyebrow machine is FDA approved so it passes all safety standards, plus the company provides excellent customer support if anything goes wrong during your experience.
- This makes purchasing this product less stressful because they will be there to help you out if anything happens.
3. Yunai Hair Rechargeable Threader
After using this machine, your skin will be smooth and clean. It is suitable for any type of skin and has five speed settings so you can adjust the intensity based on your sensitivity.
- It also comes with two speeds to make it easier for beginners or those new to threading, making this unit a great choice if you want something easy-to-use!
- The product provides long lasting results and removes hair from its root which makes it last longer and prevents regrowth.
- The machine comes with a rechargeable battery, five pieces of string to create different eyebrow shapes or styles, and an LCD screen so you can easily see how much power is left in your device!
- This also lets you know when to charge the product before using it again.
- This machine suits for all skin types and is suitable for sensitive skin because it does not come with any blades!
- It has an ergonomic grip so you can control the machine while using it and there are no sharp parts to injure your fingers.
- This eyebrow threader comes with a two-year warranty, which makes purchasing this product less stressful because they will be there to help you out if anything goes wrong during your experience!
- The machine is small and is thus portable, making it easy to bring along on your travels.
- It has a rechargeable battery so you can take this machine anywhere you go!
- The YUNAI eyebrow threader is suitable for all skin types and the company offers a one year warranty with this product, which makes purchasing less stressful because they will be there to help if anything goes wrong during your experience!
4. Ladybug Electric Epilator
This machine comes with a kit that has an adapter, cotton threat and epilator. It has a waterproof design which makes it easy to clean and is suitable for all skin types.
- This machine removes hair from its root, making it last longer and prevents regrowth so you can enjoy having better looking brows without worrying about them growing back too soon!
- It also comes with an LCD screen so you know when your epilator needs a charge and when it is ready to be used again.
- The product has five different speed settings that you can adjust the intensity based on your sensitivity, making this unit a great choice if you want something easy-to-use!
- It’s also suitable for sensitive skin because there are no blades involved in using this machine!
- The powerful motor makes it safe to use on all skin types if you want a clean and smooth brow without razor blades!
- The Ladybug epilator is perfect for beginners because of its ease-of-use, making this machine great which is why we included it in our list.
- This product comes with a two year warranty, which makes purchasing less stressful because they will be there to help you out if anything goes wrong during your experience!
- Experiencing hair-free will last up to 6 weeks, making this machine great for when you want to have smooth brows without having to do them yourself.
- This product is suitable for all skin types and the company offers a one year warranty with it, which makes purchasing less stressful because they will be there to help if anything goes wrong during your experience!
What are the Benefits of Threading Over Waxing?
Wax is a traditional way to remove eyebrow hair, but it can be painful and time-consuming!
- Unlike waxing, threading does not require heating up any type of wax or solution which makes getting rid of unwanted eyebrow hair quick and easy.
- Also you won’t need to worry about any sticky residue left behind after you wax.
- Threading also has the benefit of being gentler on skin, which is why it’s one of the more popular eyebrow shaping techniques for men who are looking for a way to get rid of facial hair without causing irritation or redness.
- It can be used anywhere on the body to remove unwanted hair, not just on the face.
What are Brow Threaders?
Eyebrow threading tools work by doubling up a length of cotton or polyester string and using this doubled strand as a small line that you pull taut before wrapping it around an index finger.
The person who is threading uses their hands to create a loop that they slide around the hair before pulling it taut and then sliding to remove hair.
This is basically how eyebrow threaders work as well, but with an added handle!
Brow Threading Tools are all about convenience because you can use them anywhere on your face or body to get rid of unwanted strands.
They provide accuracy and precision when threading because the loop you make with your wrist is not affected by any static electricity, unlike traditional string or floss.
How Do You Use an Eyebrow Threader?
Eyebrow threaders are really easy to use! They have a small handle that will fit in the palm of your hand and then there’s a looped tip, which you can see in the image above.
To start threading your eyebrows with an eyebrow threader, simply hold it out in front of you and use one hand to create a small loop that goes over the hair you want to remove.
Then slide the string down so that it catches on all strands within this area.
Next you use your wrist to create a gentle pulling motion which causes the hair in this area to be removed.
You can repeat this process all over your eyebrows until they are free of any unwanted hairs!
Where Can I Buy an Eyebrow Threader?
All of our eyebrow threaders here at B-Trim are made from high quality materials so you can rest assured that they are safe to use.
They have a great design which makes them easy and convenient to thread with, removing the risk of any accidents.
Brow Threaders come in sets of five where each one has a different color loop on top so it’s easy for everyone who is using them to know which string they are using.
Brow Threaders are perfect for threading eyebrows at home or on the go!
They’re also great for anyone who is tired of waxing and looking to try a different method of removing unwanted hairs from their face.
Things to Remember When Threading
When you are threading eyebrows, make sure to go over the same area several times because it can take a few pulls for all of your hairs to be removed.
Also keep in mind that if you have light colored eyebrow hair then this method might not work as well on you simply because there are less strands present!
If this is the case for you, then we recommend using a pair of tweezers to remove the larger and more stubborn hairs.
How Long Does Threading Last?
Threading lasts much longer than waxing because there actually is no sticky residue left behind which can eventually cause your hair to grow back faster.
It also doesn’t pull out healthy strands either so you don’t have to worry about your eyebrows becoming thinner over time.
Threading can last from anywhere between one and three weeks before you’ll need to go back in for a touch up!
It all depends on how fast your hair grows, so the more often you thread the less you will have to do it.
Why Do People Prefer Eyebrow Threading?
One of the main reasons why beauty experts and aestheticians prefer to thread eyebrows is because it’s a very gentle method that doesn’t leave your skin red or irritated.
Waxing can be too harsh on some people, especially those who have sensitive skin, so they’re usually recommended to stick with plucking instead!
Threading also allows you to get into all of those hard-to-reach areas around your eyebrows so you can be sure that every single hair is gone.
Threading has been used for hundreds of years and it’s still a very popular method throughout the world because it works!
You can thread almost anywhere on your body, whether it be in your bikini line or on your legs.
Some Drawbacks of Threading
One of the main drawbacks to threading is it can be quite painful especially if you have sensitive skin.
Additionally, if done incorrectly then this method could cause ingrown hairs and bumps which are a nightmare to deal with!
As we mentioned earlier in our guide, one way around these side effects is by using an eyebrow threader because they give you more precision and accuracy.
This is essential because it means that any hairs which are a stray from the rest of your face will be caught within the looped tip, meaning they can be pulled out without too much trouble.
Whether you are looking for the best eyebrow threading machine or want to avoid ingrown hairs, these products will definitely help you achieve this goal.
Each one has different features and functions that make them unique but all of them provide painless removal of hair from its root which helps reduce inflammation in the skin and keeps your eyebrows looking good!